Cretaceous-Tertiary boundary in New Jersey, Delaware, and eastern Maryland / by James P. Minard [and four others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 33 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1969.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
"The basal Tertiary Hornerstown Sand unconformably overlaps progressively lower truncated beds in the underlying Cretaceous section southwestward through New Jersey, Delaware, and eastern Maryland."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 31-33).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Delaware.
Geology > Maryland.
Geology > New Jersey.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Cretaceous.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Tertiary.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1274-H
- Contributions to stratigraphy
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1274-H.
- Contributions to stratigraphy.