Continuation of a national emergency with respect to North Korea : communication from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the national emergency, with respect to North Korea, originally declared in Executive Order 13466 of June 26, 2008, as amended, is to continue in effect beyond June 26, 2016, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public Law 94-412, sec. 202(d); (90 stat. 1257).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-144 (Text)||2076-6559||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resources (4 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
"Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"June 22, 2016."
Title from title screen (viewed July 1, 2016).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Economic sanctions, American > Korea (North)
Nuclear weapons > Korea (North)
United States > Foreign relations > Korea (North)
Korea (North) > Foreign relations > United States.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 1st session ; 114-144
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-144.