Short interpregnancy intervals in 2014 : differences by maternal demographic characteristics / Marie E. Thoma ; Casey E. Copen ; Sharon E. Kirmeyer.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (8 pages) : color illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, MD : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 2016.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed July 1, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 7).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Birth intervals > United States > Statistics.
Pregnancy > Social aspects > United States > Statistics.
Mothers > United States > Social conditions > Statistics.
Childbirth > Social aspects > United States > Statistics.
Search for related items by series
- NCHS data brief ; no. 240
- DHHS publication ; no. 2016-1209
- NCHS data brief (Series) ; no. 240.
- DHHS publication ; no. 20161209.