Changes in life expectancy by race and hispanic origin in the United States, 2013-2014 / Elizabeth Arias.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (8 pages) : color illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, MD : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 2016.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed July 1, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 6).
Search for related items by subject
Life expectancy >
United States >
Life expectancy > Sex differences > United States > Statistics.
Hispanic Americans > Mortality > United States > Statistics.
Search for related items by series
- NCHS data brief ; no. 244
- DHHS publication ; no. 2016-1209
- NCHS data brief (Series) ; no. 244.
- DHHS publication ; no. 20161209.