Authorizing the use of the Capitol grounds for the District of Columbia Special Olympics Law Enforcement Torch Run : report (to accompany H. Con. Res. 131) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-625 (Text)||00000106218738||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 5 pages ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
Title from caption.
"June 16, 2016."
Shipping list no.: 2016-0311-P.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||District of Columbia Special Olympics Law Enforcement Torch Run (31st : 2016)
United States Capitol Complex (Washington, D.C.)
Charity sports events > Washington (D.C.)
Special Olympics > Finance.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-625
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-625.