Authorizing the Speaker to appear as amicus curiae on behalf of the House of Representatives in the matter of United States, and others v. Texas, and others, No. 15-674 : report together with minority views (to accompany H. Res. 639).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-457 (Text)||00000106243819||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 11 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Caption title.
Shipping list no.: 2016-0138-M.
"March 16, 2016."
|Reproduction Note:|| Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Emigration and immigration law > United States.
Illegal aliens > United States.
Executive power > United States.
Immigration enforcement > United States.
Deportation > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-457
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-457.