To direct the Administrator of General Services, on behalf of the Archivist of the United States, to convey certain federal property located in the State of Alaska to the Municipality of Anchorage, Alaska : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 1492.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-228 (Text)||00000106243736||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 4 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| Shipping list no.: 2016-0137-M.
"March 15, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Reproduction Note:|| Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Land titles > Registration and transfer > Alaska > Anchorage.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-228
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-228.