Presidential Allowance Modernization Act of 2016 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 1411, to amend the Act of August 25, 1958, commonly known as the "Former Presidents Act of 1958", with respect to the monetary allowance payable to a former President, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-271 (Text)||00000106233430||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 10 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
Shipping list no.: 2016-0295-P.
"June 7, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Presidents > Pensions > United States.
Ex-presidents > Legal status, laws, etc. > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-271
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-271.