Dr. Chris Kirkpatrick Whistleblower Protection Act of 2015 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 2127, to provide appropriate protections to probationary federal employees, to provide the Special Counsel with adequate access to information, to provide greater awareness of federal whistleblower protections, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-262 (Text)||00000106233521||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 22 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
Shipping list no.: 2016-0285-P.
"May 26, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-262
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-262.