To repeal Title II of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act : report together with minority views (to accompany H.R. 4894) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-574/PT. 1 (Text)||00000106232531||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: volumes ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], -
|General Note:|| Caption title.
Shipping list no.: 2016-0275-P (pt. 1).
"May 19, 2016"--Pt. 1.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bank failures > Law and legislation > United States.
Financial institutions > State supervision > United States.
Intervention (Federal government) > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Rept. / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-574
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-574.