How to fight a dragon's fury / Cressida Cowell.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Alexandria-Monroe PL - Alexandria||jF COW (Text)||37521530775883||AMPL Juvenile Audiobook||Available||-|
|Westfield Washington PL - Westfield||jCD : jF Cowell (Text)||78292000369049||Children's Audiobook Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781478961543 (library edition)
- ISBN: 1478961546 (library edition)
- Physical Description: 6 audio discs (approximately 7 hours) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Library Edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Hachette Children's Group, a division of Hachette Book Group, 2016
- Copyright: ©2015
Book 12 of the How to Train Your Dragon series.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by David Tennant.
In the epic finale to the New York Times bestselling How to Train Your Dragon series, listeners will learn how tiny Hiccup the Viking became king of his people and united humans and dragonkind. In Hiccup's misadventures, the stakes have never been higher, as the very fate of the Viking world hangs in the balance!
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Haddock, Hiccup Horrendous, III (Fictitious character) > Juvenile fiction.
Vikings > Juvenile fiction.
Dragons > Juvenile fiction.
JUVENILE FICTION / Fairy Tales & Folklore / General.
Search for related items by series