Adventures of a traveling dog salesman : Pennsylvania to Prudhoe Bay, AK / Matt Snader ; forward by Josh Snader.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|LaGrange Co PL - Bookmobile||978.9 SNA (Text)||30477100965759||Adult: New||Checked out||02/14/2017|
- ISBN: 9781495134890
- ISBN: 149513489X
- Physical Description: 80 pages : color illustrations, maps ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : Online Advertising, LLC, 
- Copyright: ©2014
|Summary, etc.:|| "In 2013 the Snader family left on a typical family trip to Alaska from Pennsylvania driving a camo limousine. Little did they realize that this small trip would change their lives forever, in a positive way. Travel with them and enjoy over 100 full color pictures of the Great North, from British Columbia, Yukon, and of course Alaska. Would their 21 year old Limo, found on Craigslist for 2,800 dollars with unknown mileage, make the trip? What happens if you break down in the wilderness? Do you get arrested if you bring guns into Canada? Can 5 children sit for 10,000 miles? Read on and find out!" -- back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Alaska > Description and travel > Anecdotes.
Search for related items by series
- Adventures of a traveling dog salesman ; 1
- Snader, Matt. Adventures of a traveling dog salesman ; 01.