Night probe! : a Dirk Pitt adventure / Clive Cussler.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett Public Library||FIC CUS (Text)||30010170778024||Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780553394924 : PAP
- ISBN: 0553394924 : PAP
- Physical Description: 421 pages : map ; 19 cm
- Edition: 2014 Bantam Books mass market edition.
- Publisher: New York : Bantam Books, .
- Copyright: copyright1981.
|Date/Time and Place of an Event Note:|| Adult FIC Jul2016
|Summary, etc.:|| In May 1914, both copies of a secret treaty between the USA and Great Britain are apparently lost forever. It promised a huge sum of money to Great Britain, to be paid during World War I, with Canada to be given up to the US in return after the war. Dirk Pitt is sent to retrieve the treaty.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series