Ivy + Bean take care of the babysitter / written by Annie Barrows ; illustrated by Sophie Blackall.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0917/2007028224-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0917/2007028224-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett Public Library||JCH BAR (Text)||30010170675444||Juvenile Chapter Book||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781451720761 : PBD
- ISBN: 9780811856850
- ISBN: 1451720769 : PBD
- Physical Description: 122 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Publisher: San Francisco : Chronicle Books, c2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| When Bean's parents leave her in the care of her older sister Nancy for the afternoon, she enlists her neighbor and best friend Ivy to come over and teach Nancy how to be a really good babysitter.
|Target Audience Note:|| 440L ; Lexile
GRL M ; Guided Reading Level
Search for related items by subject
Babysitters > Juvenile fiction.
Sisters. > Fiction.
Babysitters > Fiction.
Behavior > Fiction.
High interest-low vocabulary books.
Search for related items by series