- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett Public Library||INS ERD (Text)||30010170764248||Inspirational||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781490888606 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1490888608 (paperback)
- Physical Description: xi, 99 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: WestBow Press rev.
- Publisher: Bloomington, IN : WestBow Press, .
|Date/Time and Place of an Event Note:|| Adult FIC Feb2016
|Summary, etc.:|| Charlotte has concealed her secrets for nearly sixty years. Multiple traumas led to a debilitating emotional breakdown that would have killed her, if not for the redeeming love of God. Now, near death, her family learns about the past of this much loved woman through her journal entries. Her transformation from broken and lost to God honoring and hopeful is an inspiration to behold.
Search for related items by subject
Mental illness >
Terminally ill > Fiction.