The dangerous land : a Ralph Compton novel / by Marcus Galloway.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||LG WES COM (Text)||30010170772027||Western||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410476098 : HRD
- ISBN: 141047609X : HRD
- Physical Description: 405 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, A part of Gale, Cengage Learning, .
- Copyright: copyright2014.
At head of title: Ralph Compton.
|Date/Time and Place of an Event Note:||
Adult FIC May2016
Frontier life is hard enough without having kids to worry about - especially for a widower like Paul Meakes. Still, he's settled where he is and resolved to stay in the small Colorado town his son and daughter call home. So when his daughter is hit by a seemingly poisoned arrow during an Indian raid, Paul is determined to track down the Comanche villains who hurt his little girl - and bring them to justice with the help of Indian hunter Hank Adley, a hired gun who's got business of his own with the tribe. But when the trail leads from a close call with Indian warriors to a deadly intrigue, Paul discovers that the dangers of the West are far greater and more varied than he ever imagined. And to save his family, he has no choice but to take a stand against them all...
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- Ralph Compton novels ; a book in the series.
- Thorndike Press Large Print Western
- Thorndike Press large print Western series.