- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0629/2006272009-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0629/2006272009-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0629/2006272009-s.html - Sample text
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett Public Library||FIC GRI (Text)||30010170730116||Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780385339667 : PAP
- ISBN: 0385339666 : PAP
- Physical Description: 632 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: Delta Trade Paperback ed.
- Publisher: New York : Delta Trade Paperbacks, 2006.
|Summary, etc.:|| Twenty-six-year-old Adam Hall stands on the brink of a brilliant legal career. Now he is risking it all for a death-row killer and an impossible case. Sam Cayhall is a former Klansman and unrepentant racist now facing the death penalty for a fatal bombing in 1967. He has run out of chances -- except for one: the young, liberal Chicago lawyer who just happens to be his grandson. While the executioners prepare the gas chamber, while the protesters gather and the TV cameras wait, Adam has only days, hours, minutes to save his client. For between the two men is a chasm of shame, family lies, and secrets -- including the one secret that could save Sam Cayhall's life...or cost Adam his.
Search for related items by subject
Ku Klux Klan (1915- ) >
Civil rights movements > Fiction.
Greenville (Miss.) > Fiction.
Death row inmates > Fiction.
Mississippi > Fiction.
Bombings > Fiction.