- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0908/2009010679-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0908/2009010679-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1013/2009010679-s.html - Sample text
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett Public Library||YFIC NOE (Text)||30010170743101||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781442027152 : PBD
- ISBN: 1442027150 : PBD
- Physical Description: 304 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Griffin, 2009.
|General Note:|| Sequel: Shadowland.
|Date/Time and Place of an Event Note:|| Teen MAY2015
|Summary, etc.:|| Eager to learn everything she can about her new abilities as an Immortal, Ever turns to her beloved Damen to show her the way, but just as her powers are increasing, his are in decline, and as she searches for a way to save him, she finds herself with a wrenching choice to make.
Search for related items by subject
Psychic ability >
Immortality > Fiction.
Supernatural. > Fiction.
Death. > Fiction.
Search for related items by series