Marvel Iron Man: the story of Iron Man / adapted by Thomas Macri ; illustrated by Craig Rousseau and Hi-Fi Design.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett Public Library||JE MAC (Text)||30010170773074||Juvenile Easy Reader||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781614792598
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Reinforced library bound edition.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : ABDO Spotlight/Marvel, .
- Copyright: copyright2013.
|General Note:|| "Based on the Marvel comic book series Iron Man."
|Date/Time and Place of an Event Note:|| Child May2016
|Summary, etc.:|| Tells the story of Tony Stark, a weapons contractor who develops a suit of armor he wears when fighting crime as Iron Man.
|Target Audience Note:|| GRL H ; Guided reading level.
Search for related items by subject
Iron Man (Fictitious character) >
Superheroes > Fiction.
Search for related items by series