Marvel Iron Man: this is Iron Man / by Thomas Macri ; illustrated by Craig Rousseau and Hi-fi Design.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett Public Library||JE MAC (Text)||30010170771367||Juvenile Easy Reader||Checked out||11/03/2016|
- ISBN: 9781614792543
- Physical Description: 28 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Reinforced library bound edition.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : ABDO Spotlight/Marvel, .
- Copyright: copyright2012.
|General Note:|| "Based on the Marvel comic book series The Invincible Iron Man."
|Date/Time and Place of an Event Note:|| Child May2016
|Summary, etc.:|| Describes Tony Stark's alter ego, Iron Man, including his friends, powers, and super suit.
|Target Audience Note:|| GRL D ; Guided reading level.
Search for related items by subject
Iron Man (Fictitious character) >
Superheroes > Fiction.
Adventure and adventurers > Fiction.
Search for related items by series