Marvel Wolverine: this is Wolverine / by Thomas Macri ; illustrated by Carlo Barberi and Hi-Fi Design.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett Public Library||JE MAC (Text)||30010170771599||Juvenile Easy Reader||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781614792567
- Physical Description: 31 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Reinforced library bound edition.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : ABDO Spotlight/Marvel, 2015].
- Copyright: copyright2013.
|General Note:|| "Based on the Marvel comic book series The Amazing Spider-Man."
|Date/Time and Place of an Event Note:|| Child May2016
|Summary, etc.:|| Details the life of Wolverine, including his super powers and his battles alongside the X-Men.
|Target Audience Note:|| GRL D ; Guided reading level.
Search for related items by subject
Wolverine (Fictitious character) >
Superheroes > Fiction.
Adventure and adventurers > Fiction.
Search for related items by series