Diary of a wimpy kid: Rodrick rules / by Jeff Kinney.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0801/2007032296-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0807/2007032296-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett Public Library||JCH KIN (Text)||30010170699170||Juvenile Chapter Book||Checked out||11/10/2016|
- ISBN: 9780810994737 : HRD
- ISBN: 0810994739 : HRD
- Physical Description: 216 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Amulet Books, 2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| Greg Heffley tells about his summer vacation and his attempts to steer clear of trouble when he returns to middle school and tries to keep his older brother Rodrick from telling everyone about Greg's most humiliating experience of the summer.
|Awards Note:|| a Junior Library Guild selection
Search for related items by subject
Middle schools >
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Family > Juvenile fiction.
Diaries > Juvenile fiction.
Middle schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Family life > Fiction.
Diaries. > Fiction.
Search for related items by series