- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett Public Library||YFIC CRU (Text)||30010170681368||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780061914805 (hardback)
- ISBN: 9780061914812 (lib. ed.)
- Physical Description: 276 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Greenwillow Books, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 2013.
|Date/Time and Place of an Event Note:|| Teen Jun2013
|Summary, etc.:|| Period 8 has always been a safe haven and high school senior Paulie "The Bomb" Baum a constant attendee, but as Paulie, Hannah, their friends, and a sympathetic teacher try to unravel the mystery of a missing classmate, the ultimate bully takes aim at the school.
|Awards Note:|| a Junior Library Guild selection
Search for related items by subject