- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett Public Library||FIC STE (Text)||30010170662988||Fiction||Available||-|
|Huntingburg Public Library - Huntingburg||PB STE (Text)||39970001383438||PB||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250009319 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 466 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st St. Martin's Griffin ed.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Griffin, 2012, c2011.
|General Note:|| Originally published: New York : St. Martin's Press, 2011.
Includes discussion questions.
|Summary, etc.:|| Struggling with a need for closure, Sara Gallagher attempts to reconnect with her birth parents only to learn that her biological father is an infamous serial killer, a discovery that causes her to fear she has inherited violent tendencies.
Search for related items by subject
Women > Identity > Fiction.
Fathers and daughters > Fiction.
Serial murderers > Fiction.
British Columbia > Fiction.