When morning comes / Francis Ray.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||LG RAY (Text)||30010170704103||Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410450654 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410450651 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 475 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| Dr. Cade Mathis learned early that he was not the son of the man who raised him. His adoptive father, a cruel, bitter man had always been quick to tell him that he was a bastard and an embarrassment to the rich society family whose daughter got pregnant with him. So when Cade received a full scholarship to college, he was only too happy to leave the only home he had ever known behind and never looked back. Now a successful doctor and one of the best neurosurgeons in the state, the only thing he still wants are answers about where he came from. What he doesn't expect to find is Sabrina Thomas, the new patient advocate at his hospital or how this woman will lead him to the family he has been searching for and a love he never expected to find.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Neurosurgeons > Fiction.
Adoption > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- Family affair ; book 2
- Thorndike Press large print African-American
- Thorndike Press large print African-American series.