The new frontier / Robert Vaughan.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||WES VAU (Text)||30010170051901||Western||Available||-|
|Montezuma PL - Montezuma||FIC VAUG (Text)||36754000131045||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780553560824
- ISBN: 0553560824 :
- Physical Description: 357 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 3 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Bantam Books, 1995.
With the charismatic young president in office, idealism and optimism run free, the youths of America believe in all possibilities. Deon Booker, a proud African-American, joins Mississippi's Freedom Riders on an unforgettable journey to a shocking revelation. His companion, heiress Alicia Canfield, finds no protection in her new law degree from the horrors of racial hatred and mob aggression. In Hollywood, screen gem Marcella Mills sees only the excitement not the risk of a clandestine affair that must be buried in official secrecy. Half a world away, Special Forces officer Jared Hawkins finds his conscience and his soul in peril carrying out orders in the jungle hell of Vietnam, as he joins in the loss of innocence of an entire generation.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States > History > 1961-1969 > Fiction.
Vietnam War, 1961-1975 > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- American chronicles ; bk. 8 :the sixties
- Bantam Books Historical Novel
- Vaughan, Robert, 1937- American chronicles ; bk. 8.