Confessions of a scary mommy :an honest and irreverent look at motherhood--the good, the bad and the scary / by Jill Smokler.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||306.8743 SMO (Text)||30010170643855||Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781451673777 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781451673784 (ebook)
- Physical Description: 168 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm
- Edition: 1st Gallery Books hardcover ed.
- Publisher: New York : Gallery Book, 2012.
Subtitle from cover.
Anonymous confessions by mothers about their children and motherhood as found in a blog created by the author.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Motherhood > Humor.