- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett Public Library||SF STR (Text)||30010170620945||Science Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780765355904 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 325 p. ; 18 cm.
- Edition: 1st mass market ed.
- Publisher: New York : Tor, 2009.
|General Note:|| "A Tom Doherty Associates book."
|Summary, etc.:|| The army of the Clan finds themselves locked in a fortress under siege that coexists in two parallel universes, a situation that is further complicated by Miriam's prospects for succeeding the fallen Duke Angbard.
Search for related items by subject
Family relationships >
Search for related items by series