- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||SF STR (Text)||30010170620945||Science Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780765355904 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 325 pages ; 18 cm.
- Edition: 1st mass market ed.
- Publisher: New York : Tor, 2009.
"A Tom Doherty Associates book."
The army of the Clan finds themselves locked in a fortress under siege that coexists in two parallel universes, a situation that is further complicated by Miriam's prospects for succeeding the fallen Duke Angbard.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Merchants > Family relationships > Fiction.
Search for related items by series