Jericho's Fall / a novel by Stephen L. Carter.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||FIC CAR (Text)||30010170601333||Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780307474476 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 355 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: 1st Vintage Contemporaries ed.
- Publisher: New York : Vintage Contemporaries, 2010.
- Copyright: ©2009
|General Note:|| Originally published: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| Summoned to the deathbed of former CIA head Jericho Ainsley, Beck DeForde, an agent whose career was marked by a scandal that ended Ainsley's career, learns of an explosive secret involving foreign governments, powerful corporations, and a meltdown of the world's financial system.
Search for related items by subject