Keeper of the Grail / by Michael P. Spradlin.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip082/2007036143.html - Table of contents only
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0905/2007036143-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0908/2007036143-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett Public Library||YFIC SPR (Text)||30010170562394||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780399247637
- ISBN: 0399247637
- Physical Description: 248 p. : map ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, c2008.
|General Note:|| Map on lining papers.
|Summary, etc.:|| In 1191, fifteen-year-old Tristan, a youth of unknown origin raised in an English abbey, becomes a Templar Knight's squire during the Third Crusade and soon finds himself on a mission to bring the Holy Grail to safety.
Search for related items by subject
Knights and knighthood >
Grail > Fiction.
Middle Ages. > Fiction.
Crusades > Third, 1189-1192 > Fiction.
Search for related items by series