The language of God : a scientist presents evidence for belief / Francis S. Collins.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett Public Library||215 COL (Text)||30010170499712||Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781416542742 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: x, 305 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st Free Press trade pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Free Press, 2007, c2006.
|General Note:|| Reprint. Originally published: 2006.
Includes reading group guide.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. 273-280) and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| A head of the Human Genome Project and former atheist presents a scientific argument for the existence of God, revealing how science can support faith by citing the areas of nature that can and cannot be fully explained by Darwinian evolution.
Search for related items by subject
Religion and science.