Owney, the Mail-Pouch Pooch / writen by Mona Kerby ; pictures by Lynne Barasch.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0804/2006047605-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0804/2006047605-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett Public Library||JPIC AMERICA (Text)||30010170601077||Juvenile Picture Books||Available||-|
|Schricker Main Library||E KER (Text)||30032010455878||JUVENILE PICTURE BOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0374356858
- Physical Description: 1 v.(unpaged) : col. ill., map ; 30 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Farrar Straus Giroux, 2008.
|General Note:|| "Frances Foster Books."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Summary, etc.:|| In 1888, Owney, a stray terrier puppy, finds a home in the Albany, New York, post office and becomes its official mascot as he rides the mail train through the Adirondacks and beyond, criss-crossing the United States, into Canada and Mexico, and eventually traveling around the world by mail boat in 132 days.
Search for related items by subject
Owney (Dog) >
Owney (Dog) > Fiction.
Terriers > Fiction.
Dogs > Fiction.
Mascots > Fiction.
Postal service > Fiction.
Voyages and travels. > Fiction.