Animal talk / [text, Anita Ganeri ; illustrations, Kate Taylor].
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||J 591.59 GAN (Text)||30010000274699||Juvenile Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0812062396 :
- Physical Description: 30 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed. for the U.S., Canada, and the Philippines.
- Publisher: Hauppauge, NY : Barron's, 1991.
Introduces the many different ways in which animals communicate with each other, including different sounds, scents, movement, and color, in a question and answer format.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Animal communication > Miscellanea.
Questions and answers.
Animal communication > Miscellanea > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- Animal questions and answers
- Questions and answers about--
- Ganeri, Anita, 1961- Questions and answers about--
- Animal questions and answers.