Minions snow day / by Brandon T. Snider ; illustrated by Ed Miller ; based on the motion picture screenplay written by Brian Lynch.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett Public Library||JPIC SKY AND WEATH (Text)||30010170757044||Juvenile Picture Books||Available||-|
|San Pierre Branch Library||E SNI (Text)||30880010054913||JUVENILE PICTURE BOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316300001 : SAL
- ISBN: 0316300004 : SAL
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Little, Brown & Company, LB Kids, .
- Copyright: copyright 2015.
|Date/Time and Place of an Event Note:|| Child Oct2015
|Summary, etc.:|| When the weather warms up a little, the Minions decide to leave their ice cave and play outside in the snow.
Search for related items by subject
Winter > Fiction.