Murder unleashed : a novel / Rita Mae Brown ; illustrated by Laura Hartman Maestro.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||PB BRO (Text)||30010170720745||Paperback||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780345511843 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xv, 301 pages : illustrations ; 18 cm.
- Edition: Ballantine mass market ed.
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine Books, 2012.
- Copyright: ©2011
|General Note:|| Reprint. Originally published: c2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| Nevada newcomer Mags and her wire-haired dachshund, Baxter, team up with German shepherd King and police officer Pete to confront an ambitious politician and a corrupt power company on behalf of a homeless community.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Fiction.
Ranch life > Nevada > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Real estate business > Fiction.
Reno (Nev.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series