- 2 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - Main||JP GLI (Text)||840191002104574||Children's Picture Books - Lower Level||Checked out||05/06/2017|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||JPIC FAIRY TALES (Text)||30010170662566||Juvenile Picture Books||Available||-|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||E GLI (Text)||30032010599931||JUVENILE PICTURE BOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780802734327 (hardback)
- ISBN: 978082734334 (reinforced edition)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 25 x 28 cm
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Publisher: New York : Walker, 2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| Mr. Wolf's day is packed, not only with his own activities and errands, but with such characters as three giggling pigs and a fiddling cat continually asking him what time it is, until, at last, it is bedtime.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wolves > Fiction.
Characters in literature > Fiction.
Time > Fiction.
JUVENILE FICTION / Nursery Rhymes.
JUVENILE NONFICTION / Concepts / Date & Time.