Storm of the century / Stephen King.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/bios/simon051/99200849.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/simon031/99200849.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0641/99200849-s.html - Sample text
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||LG KIN (Text)||30010170756566||Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781442006997 : PBD
- ISBN: 1442006994 : PBD
- Physical Description: xix, 376 pages (large print) : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : Pocket Books, 
- Copyright: ©1999
|General Note:|| "An original screenplay"--Cover.
"With an introduction by the author"--Cover.
"The first novel for television from #1 New York Times Bestselling author"--Cover.
|Summary, etc.:|| They're calling it the Storm of the Century, and it's coming hard. The residents of Little Tall Island have seen their share of nasty Maine Nor'easters, but this one is different. Not only is it packing hurricane-force winds and up to five feet of snow, it's bringing something worse. Something even the islanders have never seen.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Northeast storms > Maine > Drama.