Disney Jake and the Never Land Pirates: X marks the croc! / written by Melinda La Rose ; based on the episode "Rock the croc" by Nicole Dubuc ; illustrated by Alan Batson.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||JE LAR (Text)||30010170769353||Juvenile Easy Reader||Checked out||09/30/2017|
- ISBN: 9781614792475 (reinforced library bound edition)
- ISBN: 161479247X (reinforced library bound edition)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Reinforced library bound edition.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Spotlight, a division of ABDO, .
- Copyright: copyright2013.
|General Note:|| "Disney Junior"--Cover.
|Date/Time and Place of an Event Note:|| Child Apr2016
|Summary, etc.:|| When Peter Pan sends Jake and the Never Land Pirates a bottle with the map to Pirates' Plunge, Captain Hook tries to steal it for himself, only to have the crocodile swallow it instead.
|Target Audience Note:|| GRL E ; Guided Reading Level.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Maps > Fiction.
Crocodiles > Fiction.
Pirates > Fiction.
Search for related items by series