Beating sugar addiction for dummies / by Michele Chevalley Hedge, Dan deFigio.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||641.336 HED (Text)||30010170774049||Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781118641187
- ISBN: 1118641183
- Physical Description: xvi, 305 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Australian and New Zealand ed.
- Publisher: Milton, Qld. : Wiley Pub., 
- Copyright: copyright2016.
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Summary, etc.:|| A step-by-step guide to kicking the sugar habit and living a healthier, happier life. With many Australians and New Zealenders drawing as much as a third of their total caloric intake from sugar and enriched flour, sugar addiction is a rapidly growing problem.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sugar > Health aspects.
Search for related items by series