The Omaha Trail / by Jory Sherman.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||LG WES COM (Text)||30010170762739||Western||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410467157 : HRD
- ISBN: 1410467155 : HRD
- Physical Description: 437 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, A part of Gale, Cengage Learning , .
- Copyright: copyright2012.
|General Note:|| At head of title: Ralph Compton.
"A Ralph Compton Novel."
|Date/Time and Place of an Event Note:|| Adult FIC Jan2016
|Summary, etc.:|| Dane Kramer looks forward to the day when his sprawling Oklahoma cattle ranch will truly be his - no strings attached. With only one more bank payment to make, and a buyer in Omaha ready to pay top dollar for a herd of Herefords, he should finally have the banker Earl Throckmorton off his back. But Earl has a plan to keep the ranch for himself, and if he has his way, Dane's herd will never make it across the Omaha Trail - and Dane won't make it home alive... Up against Earl's hired gang of outlaws, Dane must do whatever it takes to bring in the herd - but Earl has more than one trick up his sleeve. Planting one of his own men in Dane's newly hired team of cowhands could be just the insurance he needs...
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- Trail drive ; a book in the series.
- Thorndike Press Large Print Western
- Thorndike Press large print Western series.