Jim Averbeck presents a Hitch at the Fairmont / written by Jim Averbeck ; illustrated by Nick Bertozzi.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett Public Library||JCH AVE (Text)||30010170717295||Juvenile Chapter Book||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781442494473 (hardcover) :
- ISBN: 9781442494480 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 398 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, 
|Citation/References Note:|| Junior Library Guild
|Date/Time and Place of an Event Note:|| Child Sep2014
|Summary, etc.:|| When his aunt is kidnapped, an eleven-year-old boy staying at San Francisco's Fairmont Hotel in 1956 tries to find her, with the help of Alfred Hitchcock.
|Target Audience Note:|| ages 7-11, grades 2-6.
690L ; Lexile
|Awards Note:|| A Junior Library Guild selection
Search for related items by subject