Groundhog weather school : fun facts about weather and groundhogs / Joan Holub ; illustrated by Kristin Sorra.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||JPIC SKY AND WEATHER (Text)||30010170763497||Juvenile Picture Books||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781480637511 : PBD
- ISBN: 1480637513 : PBD
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: New York, New York : Puffin Books, an imprint of Penguin Group (USA) Inc., .
- Copyright: copyright2013.
|Date/Time and Place of an Event Note:|| Child Jan2016
|Summary, etc.:|| When Groundhog realizes he needs helpers all over the country to accurately forecast the weather, he establishes a school to teach young groundhogs how to properly determine when spring will arrive.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Woodchuck > Fiction.
Groundhog Day > Fiction.
Spring > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.