Scooby-Doo!: camp fear / adapted by Lee Howard ; illustrated by Alcadia SNC.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||JGN HOW (Text)||30010170769288||Juvenile Graphic Novel||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781614792833
- ISBN: 1614792836
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Edition: Reinforced library bound edition.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Spotlight, a division of ABDO, 2015.
- Copyright: copyright2014.
"Based on an episode by George Doty IV."
|Date/Time and Place of an Event Note:||
Scooby and Shaggy are excited about spending the summer at Camp Kichihaha- until they hear about the Toxic Terror, a creepy creature that haunts cabin 13. Could the old campfire story be true? It's up to the world's most cowardly counselors to find out!
|Target Audience Note:||
GN 550 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Scooby-Doo (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Fear > Fiction.
Monsters > Fiction.
Search for related items by series