Tom Clancy support and defend : a Campus novel / by Mark Greaney.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||LG CLA (Text)||30010170719176||Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410471819 : HRD
- ISBN: 1410471810 : HRD
- Physical Description: 693 pages ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : Thorndike Pr, 2014.
|General Note:|| At head of title: Tom Clancy.
Series numeration from Fantastic Fiction.
|Summary, etc.:|| Dominic Caruso. Nephew of President Jack Ryan. FBI agent and operator for The Campus, a top secret intelligence agency that works off the books for the U.S. government. Already scarred by the death of his brother, Caruso is devastated when he can't save a friend and his family from a terrorist attack. Ethan Ross was a mid-level staffer for the National Security Council. Now he's a wanted fugitive on the run with a microdrive that contains enough information to wreck American intelligence efforts around the world. The CIA is desperate to get the drive back, but so are the Russians and various terrorist groups all of whom are closer to catching the fugitive. Only Caruso stands in their way, but can he succeed without the aid of his Campus colleagues?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Intelligence officers > United States > Fiction.
Terrorism > Fiction.
Fugitives from justice > Fiction.
Large type books.
FICTION / Thrillers.
Search for related items by series
- Jack Ryan ; book 17, Jack Ryan Jr. ; book 6
- Thorndike Press Large Print Basic
- Clancy, Tom, 1947-2013, Jack Ryan ; book 17, Jack Ryan Jr. ; book 6.
- Thorndike Press large print basic series.