When March Went Mad :the game that transformed basketball / by Seth Davis.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0903/2008047628-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0903/2008047628-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett Public Library||796.32363 DAV (Text)||30010170539905||Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780805088106
- ISBN: 0805088105
- Physical Description: 323 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Times Books, 2009.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. -301) and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| The dramatic story of how two legendary players--Earvin "Magic" Johnson and Larry Bird--burst on the scene in an NCAA championship that gave birth to modern basketball. The date was March 26, 1979. The place: Salt Lake City.
Search for related items by subject