Fancy Nancy, The 100th day of school / by Jane O'Connor ; cover illustration by Robin Preiss Glasser ; interior illustrations by Ted Enik.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||JE OCO (Text)||30010170563525||Juvenile Easy Reader||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780061703744 (pbk. bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780061703751 (trade bdg.)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : coll. illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollins, 2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| Nancy, who likes to use fancy words, decides to make an homage to her little sister's pet goldfish as her project for the 100th Day of School.
|Target Audience Note:|| GRL H Guided Reading Level
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hundredth Day of School > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Vocabulary > Fiction.
Search for related items by series