- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett Public Library||YFIC AVI (Text)||30010170582046||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780061740800 (trade bdg. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780061740824 (lib. bdg. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 223 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Balzer + Bray, 2010.
|Summary, etc.:|| As Crispin tries to fulfill Bear's dream of moving to Iceland, he must leave Troth behind at a convent that needs a healer but, after falling in with thieves posing as musicians, he makes a new friend, Owen, and together they continue the arduous journey.
|Awards Note:|| a Junior Library Guild selection
Search for related items by subject
Voyages and travels. >
Orphans. > Fiction.
Healers > Fiction.
Convents > Fiction.
Robbers and outlaws > Fiction.
Middle Ages. > Fiction.
France > History > House of Valois, 1328-1589 > Fiction.
Search for related items by series