- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||YFIC AVI (Text)||30010170582046||Young Adult Fiction||Checked out||04/03/2017|
- ISBN: 9780061740800 (trade bdg. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780061740824 (lib. bdg. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 223 pages ; 23 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Balzer + Bray, 2010.
|Summary, etc.:|| As Crispin tries to fulfill Bear's dream of moving to Iceland, he must leave Troth behind at a convent that needs a healer but, after falling in with thieves posing as musicians, he makes a new friend, Owen, and together they continue the arduous journey.
|Target Audience Note:|| 690 Lexile.
|Awards Note:|| a Junior Library Guild selection
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Voyages and travels > Fiction.
Orphans > Fiction.
Healers > Fiction.
Convents > Fiction.
Robbers and outlaws > Fiction.
Middle Ages > Fiction.
France > History > House of Valois, 1328-1589 > Fiction.
Search for related items by series