- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett Public Library||FIC ERD (Text)||30010170618097||Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780061536106 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 253 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st Harper Perennial ed.
- Publisher: New York : Harper Perennial, 2011, c2010.
|General Note:|| Originally published: New York : Harper, c2010.
|Summary, etc.:|| After she discovers that her husband has been reading her diary, Irene America turns it into a manipulative farce, while secretly keeping a second diary that includes her true thoughts about her shaky marriage, its affect on her children, and her struggles with alcohol.
Search for related items by subject
Artists > Family relationships > Fiction.
Alcoholism > Fiction.