- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||SF STR (Text)||30010170620929||Science Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780765355911 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: viii, 372 pages ; 18 cm.
- Edition: 1st mass market ed.
- Publisher: New York : Tor, 2010.
|General Note:|| "A Tom Doherty Associates book."
|Summary, etc.:|| After a dissident group carries nuclear devices between worlds and explodes them in Washington, D.C., killing the president, U.S. intelligence agent Mike Fleming discovers that their act was part of a larger conspiracy devised by a faction of the U.S. government.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Clans > Fiction.
Nuclear weapons > Fiction.
Washington (D.C.) > Fiction.
Boston (Mass.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series