- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||SF BRO (Text)||30010170680790||Science Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780345458537 : PAP
- ISBN: 0345458532 : PAP
- Physical Description: 381 p. : map ; 18 cm.
- Edition: 2010 Del Rey mass market ed.
- Publisher: New York : Del Rey/Ballantine Books, 2010, c2009.
Reprint. Originally published: c2009.
Headstrong fifteen-year-old Mistaya is kicked out of her prestigious boarding school and assigned by her father, Ben, to reopen the kingdom's abandoned library, a task she avoids before discovering a magical plot against Landover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Magic Kingdom of Landover (Imaginary place) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series